Airfield Ground Lighting Principles
Dates: For dates, please consult our annual training calendar
Location: Zaventem I Belgium
Duration: 4 days
See planned events for this training
Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved in the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and/or operation of AGL products and systems
What Is Covered?
- Definition of Visual Landings Aids
- Applicable Standards
- Principles of AGL
- Airfield Operating Categories
- The 4 “C's”
- Operational Performance
- Typical configurations and working principles
- Products and Applications
- Introduction to safety requirements
- Introduction to Service Manuals, Planned & Preventative Maintenance and Fault-Finding
The only prerequisite is a working knowledge of English, the medium of instruction for standard sessions.
Sessions are conducted by in-house experts with rich industry experience.
In addition to the standard sessions scheduled in our annual training calendar, this training package can be organized separately, on site or at any of our training centers.. Trainings are usually in English, other languages are upon request.