Airfield Ground Lighting Design
Dates: For dates, please consult our annual training calendar
Location: Zaventem I Belgium
Duration: 9 days
See planned events for this training
Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved in engineering and design of AGL equipment
What Is Covered?
- Regulation and Standardization
- General Airfield Knowledge
- Navigation Aids
- Operational Conditions
- Design of Approach Systems
- Runway Perimeter Lights
- PAPI Calculation
- Design of Taxiway Lighting
- A-VDGS Installation Criteria
- Power Supply
- AGL Installation Criteria
- Introduction to A-SMGCS
- Introduction to Airfield Runway Incursion Warning System
- AGL Controls System & ILCMS layouts
The prerequisites include a working knowledge of English, the medium of instruction for standard sessions. Also, knowledge of AGL principles and philosophy as well as AGL products (AGLPlus 1 & AGLPlus 2 courses or equivalent) is mandatory
Sessions are conducted by in-house experts with rich industry experience.
AGL+ 5 is only available at Zaventem at certain intervals. Please consult the annual training calendar.