Airfield Ground Lighting Installation Quality and Awareness
Dates: For dates, please consult our annual training calendar
Location: Oosterhout I Netherlands
Duration: 5 days
See planned events for this training
Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved in engineering and design of AGL equipment
What Is Covered?
- Applicable Standards
- Introduction to AGL Cables
- Airside Pavements, Grouts & Cable Slot Fillers
- Requirements for a Good Electrical Connection
- AGL Installation Layouts
- Installation Methods of Approach Lights & PAPIs
- Technical Specifications Tools & equipment
- Practical Exercises of a Complete Installation, including:
- Coring & Drilling Exercise
- Shallow Base Installation Exercise (Levelling, Grout Preparation...)
- Light Fixture Installation (Inset & Elevated)
- Transformer pits
The prerequisites include a working knowledge of English, the medium of instruction for standard sessions. Also, knowledge of AGL principles and philosophy as well as AGL products (AGLPlus 1 & AGLPlus 2 courses or equivalent) is mandatory
Sessions are conducted by experts with rich industry experience.
In addition to the standard sessions scheduled in our annual training calendar, this training package can be organized separately, on site or at any of our training centers.. Trainings are usually in English.