Airfield Ground Lighting Control Systems
Dates: For dates, please consult our annual training calendar
Location: Zaventem I Belgium
Duration: 3 days
See planned events for this training
Who Should Attend?
All personnel involved in the conceptualization, installation, commissioning, maintenance and/or operation of AGL Control Systems.
What Is Covered?
- ALCMS definition, concept, design & architecture
- Airport Safety Case
- How to choose technology & architecture for the ALCMS
- Human Machine Interface
- Local Controllers
- Actuators (CCRs, Auxiliaries, Sensors, Gensets, AWOS, etc)
- Communication mediums, electrical & optical
- Communication protocols (Modbus, Profibus, TCP-IP, Profinet)
- ILCMS definitions and available technologies
- ILCMS theory of operation & constraints
- The future of Control Systems
The prerequisites include a working knowledge of English, the medium of instruction for standard sessions. Also, knowledge of AGL principles and philosophy as well as AGL products (AGLPlus 1 & AGLPlus 2 courses or equivalent) is mandatory.
Sessions are conducted by in-house experts with rich industry experience.
In addition to the standard sessions scheduled in our annual training calendar, this training package can be organized separately, on site or at any of our training centers.. Trainings are usually in English, other languages are upon request.